So Who Needs To Cleanse?
- Do you experience fatigue or low energy levels?
- Do you experience brain fog, lack of concentration and /or poor memory?
- Do you eat fast food, fatty foods, pre-prepared foods or fried foods?
- Do you drink coffee and sodas during the day to “get you going? “
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Do you crave or eat sugary snacks and candy or desserts?
- Do you have less than 2 bowel movements per day?
- Do you feel sleepy after meals, bloated and / or gassy?
- Do you experience indigestion after eating?
- Are you overweight, or do you rarely exercise?
- Do you experience reoccurring yeast infections?
- Do you have arthritic aches and pains or stiffness?
- Do you take any prescription medication, sedatives or stimulants?
- Do you experience frequent headaches?
- Do you live with or near polluted air, water and /or other environmental pollution?
- Do you have bad breath or excessive body odor?
- Do you experience depression or mood swings? (mental highs and lows)
- Do you have food allergies or bad skin?
- Are you showing signs of premature aging?
- Have you ever used an internal cleansing product and followed a complete internal cleanings program?
If you answer “yes” to 3 or more of the above –listed question or answer “no” to question 20, you are a good candidate for an internal cleansing program and would benefit greatly.
IN A NUTSHELL
Poor Digestion = Toxic Build-up
Toxic Build-up = Dis-Ease!